Keyword Phrase Campaigns – Local Only
What is a keyword phrase?
- A keyword phrase is a combination of words that the describes specific search requirements of a user. For example, personal injury attorney Los Angeles is one keyword phrase, not 4 or 5 keywords. We market keyword phrases, not keywords.
How many keyword phrases do I need for my business?
- That depends on a number of factors. Is dominating your market and competitors important to you? How much do you want to grow your business? Can your business handle a significant amount of increase in customers? Can Total Front Page show you a strong ROI? How many facets of your business do you want to promote?
To how many other businesses do you sell the same keyword phrases?
- We only sell a keyword phrase to one business at a time. Any keyword phrases that you select for your business are yours exclusively for as long as you remain a client with Total Front Page. If you elect to opt out at any time, we will offer those keyword phrases to another business.
Stand Alone Agreements
Select from 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 Keyword Phrase Campaigns
- Google and Bing – Approximately 88% of market share
- Auto-Complete appearance
- Appear in up to all 10 organic listings on the first page of Google and Bing
- All SEO work included
- Press releases, social media postings, directory listings, blogs and blog sites, videos, backlinks …
- Support Team
Additional keyword phrases can be purchased at any time. There is no maximum on the quantity of keyword phrases purchased.